background

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Family Time!


A little late in this post, but a few weeks back we had a fun filled family weekend! Ryan’s grandparents were in town and it was also my grandmother’s birthday, so we got to spend a lot of quality time with our loved ones. I have to admit I really tried to take a lot of pictures but of course I wasn’t as successful as I had hoped, although I did have a cute little helper (I’ll explain further).
 
Mimi and Papa flew in Thursday and they were staying with us that night so we had everyone over for dinner. Side note: Not to brag but dinner was delish. I made a pasta dish and Sara made homemade garlic bread which was ooohh so good! Anyway, while Sara was preparing the bread Paige and I took some pictures. I have to give her full credit for the following two pictures, they made me smile! She might need some practice taking pictures :)


 
The next day we were all off from work and the boys went golfing while Mimi, Sara, the girls and I went to the mall. I love these sweet pictures of Charlotte and Paige playing.



 
That night we went to Koby and Sara’s house and again had an amazing dinner! I probably gained 10 pounds this weekend ; ) Paige and I took more pictures and I also snapped a picture of Ryan with his grandparents (not the best picture, but I do love how Paige photo bombed it, ha ha!).


 
Saturday, Ryan was off to College Station for the game and my family came over to celebrate my grandmother’s birthday. We ordered pizza and had some homemade strawberry cake (Pinterest recipe) that was absolutely amazing!




Of course Sunday came and we had to say goodbye to Mimi and Papa, but first we met everyone at our favorite breakfast spot. I got Sara to snap a picture as we were saying goodbye. What a fun weekend, so glad we got to spend so much time with everyone!
 

 

1 comment: