background

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bunt Cake Happiness


A friend shared this recipe and it was too easy and too delicious not to pass it along.
Let me start by saying that I LOVE to bake, but sadly I never do since eating a dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies etc. isn’t the healthiest thing. So instead I bake when I know there will be a large group around to eat it! This week my boyfriend hosted a fantasy football draft so it was the perfect excuse to try a new recipe.

This one calls for 5 ingredients total:
German chocolate cake mix
Eggs
Oil
Water (quantities for the eggs, oil & water on cakebox)
Coconut pecan frosting
 
 
 


Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350
Mix all ingredients together  *I used my amazing kitchen aid mixer to do this, (thank you Kathy & D!!), but you could just use a bowl and spatula
Grease bunt pan
Place mixture in pan

Bake for 25 – 30 minutes (I checked mine at 25 minutes and it needed a little more time so it baked for 30 minutes total)

 
And that’s it! Enjoy!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I froze the leftovers and had some on Monday and it was still yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete