background

Monday, October 20, 2014

What We’ve Been Up To

 
Boy has October flown by, it’s almost Halloween! Since my last post, we’ve hosted a baby shower, celebrated birthdays, enjoyed some Aggie football and had the chance to spend some time with the latest West baby.
 
Let’s start off with some pictures of baby West, what a cutie! I love his little feet and hands and that baby smell, he’s just absolutely adorable! Last week we went over for dinner and were able to hold him, he’s just so soft and snuggles on your chest so sweetly.
 
 
 
 
I caught him yawning and it was just too cute not to share.
 
 
 
Speaking of babies, my older sister is due with her third baby in November (although we’re betting he’ll make his appearance much sooner). So last month my cousin and I hosted a baby shower for her and it was a blast. Unfortunately, I don’t have the pictures yet but when I do I’ll post them. For now all I have is a selfie I took with Ryan that day. ; )
 
 
 
So since my new nephew is set to arrive soon, my sister wanted to celebrate some upcoming birthdays while she still had some free time. The boys decided to go paintballing for my nephew’s birthday and the girls went to brunch for my little sister’s birthday. Brunch was delicious and I heard paintballing was a blast; I’ll take their word for it because I just don’t see myself trying it anytime soon!
 
  
 
Besides spending time with family we’ve also been enjoying some college football. Ryan is a huge fan so I’ve learned to really enjoy it too. A couple weeks back we went to the A&M vs Ole Miss game and although the Aggies didn’t win, there was a huge group that went together so we had a blast. I only managed to snap one picture (I’m horrible at this picture taking thing) and it happened to be on the bus ride there, but I guess one is better than none. : )
 
 
And that’s what we’ve been up to, not incredibly exciting but we wouldn’t have it any other way. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment