background

Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Heart

Guess it’s been a while since my last post… We’ve kept pretty busy since the New Year, especially since we’ve been planning a wedding! Ryan surprised me with an engagement ring the day before Christmas Eve and just thinking about that moment makes me grin from ear to ear! He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t quite know what I ever did to deserve such an amazing man. I couldn’t have found someone more perfect for me and I’m beyond blessed to have him by my side. 


Proposal night



Since we had plans to spend Christmas Eve with my family and then Christmas Day with Ryan’s family in Midland, we waited to tell everyone in person. It was so much fun to see everyone’s reaction and we even got some on video!






I can’t wait to be his Mrs. : ) 


1 comment:

  1. Please post wedding pictures on here! I am soo happy for you both!!

    ReplyDelete