background

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gobble Gobble!


This year we had 2 Thanksgiving, both delicious and oh so filling. I swear I gained 10 pounds between both meals. First we hosted Thanksgiving for my family on Wednesday; it was way more work than I ever could have imagined so I didn’t really get a chance to snap a lot of pictures. All the work was worth it and I would do it again next year! ; )

 
 

 
 

 

Thursday, Ryan went to the A&M game so we didn’t head to the lake until Friday. We had Thanksgiving dinner that night with everyone and then spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out. I love going to the lake house, it’s so relaxing and fun to be with the West family. Per the usual I didn’t really take a lot of pictures, in fact I only managed to snap one but it was a good one. Jacob and his Uncle Ryan : )

 

And that was our Thanksgiving, nothing crazy but we sure had some delicious food and were blessed to spend so much time with our loved ones.  




 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment